If you dream it, they will come!

YAY YAY YAY!!
It took all my patience to wait for and find these most amazing Diavolina Kally Leopard Print shoes by Robert Robert... in my size!! But I finally found them on the killer new website - StyleTread.com.au ... They post SO quickly too!

I'm not a huge fan of leopard print because it can so easily look tacky but there is something really unique about these shoes (and fun coz they're furry!) And in the end it's the shape and silhouette that did it for me. LOVE.







Shoes: Diavolina Kally Leopard - by Robert Robert Australia
Tee: Sportsgirl
Jeans: Jeanswest
Bag & Sunglasses: Vintage
Necklace: www.lotusmendes.com


3 peeps said something:

  1. I'm dreaming with this pumps!
    Mah Noleto

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous look, i'm dying over those shoes!

    http://cocoandgarcon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that heels ! absolutely very sexy look

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x