Jumpin Jack Flash



Betts - 5 Ways to Wear
Recently I was asked to participate in an awesome little project that Betts Shoes have got going on via their blog, it's called 5 Ways To Wear... And I got the pick of their summer catalogue!
I went for my absolute favourite colour orange in these lushiously hot platform pumps (The Silhouette). 

Check out the full post on the Betts Blog for all the looks I put together and stay tuned this week for a giveaway involving these ridiculously cool kicks!

Shoes: Betts
Jumpsuit: Azuki
Belt: Mum's Wardrobe


9 peeps said something:

  1. amazing outfit and I see you have great weather ;) I wish have warm weather like you but I'm from central Europe and there is cold now :(
    and I follow your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING! Love the contrast of blue and orange - it really pops. Ohh excited about the giveaway!

    victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks lovelies :) When I saw this playsuit I nearly dropped dead and then I saw the shoes hehe I love blue and orange together. Usually a turquoise blue but this time went really bold! Glad you like :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely outfit!!! I love your accessories too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look ! The colors matches perfectly together! Xx nadine from ballerinasbun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great outfit, I love your shoes. You look lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOow there is a lot of sexy "Freshy-ittude" in this bunch of colors, the way you embody it, AND your jumpsuit's back cleavage (subtly) achieves to make the "Trendy difference" Here I must add Dear !!!

    à Bientôt, Antoine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x