Potato Head - Bali Collection

 
 

Potato Head, Bali
Found the most incredibly unique cocktail during our night @ Potato Head...
The Cockatoo. Anyone know what I'm talking about??? Seriously GO THERE AND HAVE ONE.
Mind = Blown.

I've still got a bunch of pics from my trip to Bali... They'll come in sporadic little blog punches to keep you dreaming about summer holidays. At least that's what it's doing for me.
Little pockets of paradise that I can reminise about... until next time!
Enjoy xx



6 peeps said something:

  1. gorgeous! the back looks really interesting ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Potato Head!!
    love your outfit!

    xx
    Sophia
    http://decaffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMg..gorgeous place!
    I like all of your accesories ;)

    xx
    Cecily

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love that last picture. These are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x