Keep it Simple

 
 Peace Ring: Minty Meets Munt   |   Blue Ring: Beginning Boutique   |   Claw Cuff: Evil Twin @ Market HQ   |   Words Bangle: Lotus Mendes

This week I'm trying my best to catch up on all the things that were put on hold whilst organising the "teaser" launch event we hosted at The Backroom last Thursday. Other than emails and blog-posts, I'll admit that taking Lady Memphis for her daily walks was put a little on the back-burner. I fed her way too much food to compensate. Do you think you can do that with kids??

Recently I've been thinking about sending Memphis out to work, you know, start paying her way... I mean the dog just lays in front of the heater and chases a tennis ball all day - she really should start pulling her weight! But I feel guilty  for the past few weeks of boredom for her so I'm taking her on a trip to Perth instead. Which reminds me, I need to ask Virgin Australia about the status of her frequent flyer points - the pooch must be getting upgraded to a seat on the plane soon with all the flying she does!!

See how good I'd be with kids right now? Feeding them treats when I'm absent and rewarding their loneliness with interstate trips to visit Grandma who will no doubt spoil them rotten and coke them up to the eye-balls with sugar. Yep, totally ready.






BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   PINTEREST   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM
 



7 peeps said something:

  1. Your post is so cute! I miss having a dog around the house. My dad is asthmatic now and we can't have pets around :( Anyway, your hair is beautiful! :)

    ♥ Megann of Style Surgery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are you so perfect? & your dog probably adores you. Dogs love food more than anything lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style!!


    www.starsbypaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, lady memphis is so cute!

    love your blog, I'm a new follower :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your hair

    http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x