Lunching with Patchwork Denim @ The Beresford

Skirt, Harness Necklace & Cross Ring: Mink Pink   |   Denim Shirt: Somedays Lovin   |   Tank: UNIF (all from Market HQ)

Had lunch this week with some of my fave people - my boy, Natalie from Lucy and the Runaways and Maggie from La Petite Mademoiselle... (Yes you should check these chickies out!)

We hit The Beresford to talk all things music, fashion, blogging and MojoMade. I think it was the first time I've been there with the sun still high in the sky and without my after-midnight-goggles on, guitar in hand... But after this food came out - I saw into the future of this summer and it looks like I'll be there a lot more for lunch!

SERIOUSLY... LOOK AT IT! Mmmmmm

Wagyu beef with fetta, sweet potato, pearl barley and veggies
Tuscan style cured meats with home made pickled mushrooms and bread
Pizza with prawns, tomato, mozzarella, rocket and aioli 

The Beresford - 354 Bourke Street - Surry Hills






BLOGLOVIN   |   FACEBOOK   |   TWITTER   |   PINTEREST   |   LOOKBOOK.NU  |  TUMBLR  |  INSTAGRAM
 



5 peeps said something:

  1. This look is amazing! I LOVE that denim top and oh my gosh that skirt! Such a fantastic outfit!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i´m totally in love with your jewelery:)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look and your accesories are FAB!

    Hugs
    J.Kane
    http://mrkanerule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becomes a big blow to other brands because of the the Celine luggage

    handling, is bound to be what makes so successful notification whenever

    a lanvin bag.

    Moreover, a trend is not only real smaller brands to get a piece of the

    pie or department stores or discount tags, and other major designers at

    a bargain basement price point; silly not to co-opt the design

    elements, consumer reaction to This favorably. When trends appear

    attention is a great way to make a brand is not relevant.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x