Stage Outfit 101


American Apparel bodysuit   |   DIY Maxi Skirt  |   Boohoo Boots c/o Park Avenue PR
Gypsy arm bands by Backstage 

Whilst everyone else has been planning a plethora of show-stopping fashion combinations, instagraming their #OOTD’s and sharing cat-walk images from Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Australia… This is what I've been wearing.

When you're on the road, living out of a suitcase, touring with a bunch of boys there is way too much fun to be had to worry about a new outfit every night. Not to mention my suitcase is filled to capacity with musical goodies. So I crafted a perfectly Mojo outfit to carry me through the 11 shows with Newton Faulkner.

I apologise for the lack of posts lately. I'll be back soon :) x


About to step on stage...








6 peeps said something:

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x