Quarterly Round Up: 2013 So Far...

 
MOODS & INSPIRATION: BACK INTO THE SWING
See full post 


My 2013 so far... In blog posts and real life stuff...
You know me - I'm all about walkin' the talk - ya know? No point in talk talk talk - you gotta actually put your money where your mouth is. So for that reason, it's always good to review what you've done... It's a way to make you feel good because I usually find that you've done a whole lot more than you give yourself credit for. So instead of a monthly round-up, I'm gonna do a quarterly one. So here goes... 



OUTFIT POST: GIRL IN A LACEY PEACH DRESS
SEE FULL POST
I went home to Perth for a couple of weddings and some much needed R&R before a month-long national tour. This is one of the dresses I knocked up with a borrowed sewing machine at my Mum's place.




MUSIC VIDEO: THE LAST HIGH
SEE FULL POST
Luckily, I know some pretty radically creative and awesome filmmakers who put their heads on the guillotine  in the circle to help me make this little music video for my new release...


LOOKBOOK FEATURE: CONTROL MINDS
  


MUSIC HIGHLIGHT: MY NEW EP IS OUT THROUGH SONY
SEE FULL POST HERE 
Long time coming, and now available in my online store with fancy limited edition packaging - free worldwide postage... and also on iTunes.  



 POLYVORE OUTFIT INSPO: NYE THREADS


ON THE ROAD: TOURING WITH NEWTON FAULKNER


SOCIAL MEDIA PLUG: INSTAGRAM
Addicted doesn't begin to explain... join me @MorganJoanel














1 peeps said something:

  1. Amazing boots...love the rock style!

    Don't miss today my Black&White Casual look.....with my New Sharpened Toe Cap and Ankle tied shoes....Alexander Wang style!.

    Kisses from
    http://www.withorwithoutshoes.com - My Bloglovin
    WIN an amazing pair of Luxury SHOES - Worldwide Giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x