Get the Cool Shoe Shine



Made another live music video - this one is a track from my Borrowed & Blue EP - a cover over The Gorillaz song 19-2000. Remember this song? It's such a random choice to cover, I don't actually remember how I came up with it. So anyway, I've been pretty busy this week putting a bit of a set-list collection of songs together for my national tour of Australia that kicks off next week [get tickets here] - think I might have to play this one... And also probably wear this Somedays Lovin skirt at every show. I am obsessed.
Skirt: Somedays Lovin @ Market HQ   |   Top: Supre   |   Boots: ROC   |   Necklace: MojoMade

We set up for the day with my guitar and loop pedals at District 01 in Surry Hills - which is such an awesome little space to transform into anything you want. I've seen everything from Magazine launches, fashion label showings and The Little Treasures Markets set up in here - if you ever need a versatile space in Sydney for exhibitions or events, this is it.

This incredible rug is an original vintage, from DUST in Darlinghurst - one of the coolest hole-in-the-wall vintage stores I've ever squeezed into. You may have seen their goodies spilling out into the street, like in this post I did.






1 peeps said something:

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x