WHAT YOU WILL NEED
Tree branch about 60cm
Gold spray paint
Gold beading wire
Hammer & nails
1. Start by hammering the nails into the branch - as many as you like. This is what you will hand your necklaces on.
Make sure they all point the same way and don't hammer them all the way in!
2. Spray the branch a couple of times with the gold spray paint.
You could also try this in white for a more beachy/rustic/french provicial kind of look.
3. Wrap the gold beading wire around over and over again covering the whole branch. Reinforce the nails by twisting around each one a few times as you go along. It's easiest to do this if you actually twist the branch instead of trying to wrap it the wire around (saves you from getting tangled).
4. Tie the string to either end of the branch, measuring your hanging length before securing.
5. Hang on a hook or nail to check that it all sits the right way, then you can hang your jewelry!
(I think this would look best on a dodgy nail in the wall - giving it a really rustic look. My walls are cement so I don't have the choice!)
And there you go! A beautiful and easy way to display all your untangled jewelry :)
Would love to know if you get around to making one xx